Are you a good planner with logical thinking? Ever had any experience in the maintenance and repairs sector? We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer service driven Planner Scheduler who can support our business and its values.
Planner Scheduler's Role:
We have an opportunity for a Planner Scheduler to work within a busy team taking responsibility for the planning and scheduling of our operatives' work commitments, delivering repairs and maintenance including voids work to our customers. You will provide our customers with prompt, professional and accurate information, delivered in a timely, consistent and efficient manner. You will conduct outbound calls regarding service request progress. You will ensure that data and information is updated into the appropriate systems accurately and in a timely manner.
Ensuring delivery of the repairs service is met in line with our Service Level Agreement, you will ideally have experience in scheduling and customer service, demonstrating effective communications skills and be a strong communicator to all levels of staff. You should be able to demonstrate an understanding of planning effective work priorities, experience of working within agreed performance targets, ensuring that productivity and Key Performance Indicators are achieved.
This role will be working within our client's own offices and we may consider flexible working (full time hours) between 7 am and 6 pm.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- IT Literate as you will be using our in-house system(s) to add calls/repairs to the system and then allocate to the relevant trades person to complete the works
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly organised with a good attention to detail
- Proactive and positive, 'can do' attitude
- Experience in a repairs & maintenance environment
- Experience with working with engineers diaries/scheduling day to day or reactive repairs