The Role of a Multi-skilled Engineer:
We have an opportunity for an experienced Multi-Skilled Engineer to work as part of our Void team on one of our maintenance contracts. It is key that they can complete a variety of tasks to ensure that repairs/orders can be completed in a single visit.
- One main trade qualification (or time served trades experience) e.g. NVQ 2, NVQ 3, City & Guilds, combined with the ability to perform a minimum of 2 other trades to acceptable standards
- Current Health & Safety Training certificates (including, but not limited to, Asbestos Awareness, Working at Height, Manual Handling & Risk Assessments)
- An understanding and be able to use effectively (after training) equipment and processes which may be reasonably required by the Company
- Recent experience working in social housing
- Experience and a passion for delivering high quality services to a diverse range of customers