Multi Skilled Operatives
MD Group – Bristol
Do you have previous experience in Social Housing? Are you committed to putting the customer at the heart of what you do? We are looking for enthusiastic Multi Skilled Operatives that want to provide high quality work to support our business and its values.
The Role of a Multi Skilled Operative:
We have opportunities for experienced Multi Skilled Operatives to work in and around the Bristol area, covering void contracts. They will need to have a good range of skills, such as general plumbing, carpentry, tiling, painting and plastering. It is key that they can complete a variety of tasks to ensure that repairs/orders can be completed in a single visit.
- One main trade qualification (or time served trades experience) e.g. NVQ 2, NVQ 3, City & Guilds.
- Current Health & Safety Training certificates (including, but not limited to, Asbestos Awareness, Working at Height, Manual Handling & Risk Assessments)
- An understanding and be able to use effectively (after training) equipment and processes which may be reasonably required by the Company
- Recent experience working in social housing
- Experience and a passion for delivering high quality services to a diverse range of customers