MD Group - Exeter
Are you a good administrator with logical thinking? Ever had any experience in the repairs & maintenance sector? We are looking for enthusiastic, customer service driven Administrator who can support our business and its values.
We are looking to appoint a Repairs & Maintenance Administrator to support our busy Exeter office.
- Managing our van stock process, in its entirety.
- Managing our time-sheet and hours recording processes for our operational teams
- Providing second tier support to our scheduling team during periods of leave
- Scanning and updating Oneserve as required
- Loading of jobs and undertaking general administration tasks around Oneserve
- General administration tasks linked to the delivery of our R&M activities
- Resolving sub-contractor queries as required
- Managing petty cash
This role will require you to be able to thrive in a busy environment, to provide excellent customer service and be flexible to step in to support the scheduling team at peak times.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- IT Literate as you will be using our in-house system(s) to add calls/repairs to the system and then allocate to the relevant trades person to complete the works, as well as Word & Excel
- Strong numeracy skills are required for the time-sheet/hours recorded process
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly organised with a good attention to detail
- Proactive and positive, 'can do' attitude
- Experience in a repairs & maintenance environment
- Experience with working with engineers diaries/scheduling day to day or reactive repairs