The Floor Layer / Multi-Skilled Ops' Role:
We have an opportunity for an experienced Floor Layer / Multi-skilled Operative to work in and around the Peterborough area, covering response maintenance contracts. It is key that they can complete a variety of tasks to ensure that repairs/orders can be completed in a single visit. They would also need experience of laying Polysafe and Vinyl flooring.
The ideal Floor Layer / Multi-trade candidate will have:
- One main trade qualification (or time served trades experience) e.g. NVQ 2, NVQ 3, City & Guilds, combined with the ability to perform a minimum of 2 other trades to acceptable standards
- Experience in Polysafe and Vinyl flooring
- Current Health & Safety Training certificates (including, but not limited to, Asbestos Awareness, Working at Height, Manual Handling & Risk Assessments)
- An understanding and be able to use effectively (after training) equipment and processes which may be reasonably required by the Company
- Experience and a passion for delivering high quality services to a diverse range of customers