Planned Works Supervisor
MD Group Ltd – Bridgwater
Do you have previous experience of Social Housing? Are you up to the challenge of supporting our Manager in managing Planned Works and encouraging the team to provide high quality work? Our Supervisor will need to successfully assist with balancing the needs of the client whilst supporting our business and its values.
The Supervisor's Role:
We require a Planned Works Supervisor to support our Bridgwater office. They will be responsible for supervising day to day delivery of a planned works contract ensuring KPI targets and deliveries are met whilst maximising performance and compliance. They will help maintain and build strong relationships both directly and through the Manager and contract teams.
This is a long term contract with expected growth and would suit someone living in the TA and BS postcode areas.
- Supervise the contracts / area within agreed budgets, objectives and targets
- Deliver on all contract key performance indicators
- Develop and maintain good levels of communication between the operations team and our customer teams
- Develop good working relationships with the client
- High quality service delivery on time and within budget
- Implement MD policies, standards and initiatives
- Ensure contracts are compliant with all legislation, Health & Safety matters, policy and good practice
- Supervise subcontractors out on site
- Ensure everyone understands the importance of customer service and adhere to MD procedures at all times
- Collaborate with other service managers and colleagues in the region to develop best practice and implement change
- Work alongside operatives in the delivery of works to ensure that quality and right first time standards are achieved and maintained
- Carry out site works as required ensuring excellent quality of work, outstanding levels of customer service and completion of work in a timely manner
- Excellent knowledge of responsive repairs/voids/planned works/project works (as applicable)
- Knowledge of Social Housing/Commercial/Projects/Insurance works (as applicable)
- Understanding of how to maximise productivity and how to measure and improve
- Experience of delivering Tool Box Talks and Team Talks
- Good written and oral presentation
- Good understanding of H&S legislation
- Ability to write RA/MS
- Awareness and ability to deliver under CDM
- Experience of Supervising and improving internal and external customer relationships and conflict handling
- Understanding of KPI drivers for MD and our Clients
- Must have SMSTS/SSSTS or IOSH, and an in date First aid certificate.