Are you a good planner with logical thinking? Ever had any experience in the maintenance and repairs sector? We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer service driven Scheduler who can support our business and its values.
The Scheduler will work within a busy team taking responsibility for the planning and scheduling of our electrical operatives' work commitments, delivering repairs and maintenance, including voids work, to our customers.
The required duties of the successful candidate will be:
- Assisting in scheduling appointments, raising and issuing purchase orders
- Planning operative working activities, responding to an ever-changing environment
- Telephone and email communications with the client/sub-contractors/operatives/residents, ensuring first fix of repairs are completed in an efficient manner to the customer's satisfaction
- The proactive monitoring of customers' experience of our service, providing feedback and suggestions on how we can improve
- Assisting the Contracts Manager in administrative duties to provide an efficient, high quality service
- Excellent Communication Skills
- IT Literate as you will be using our in-house system(s) to add calls/repairs to the system and then allocate to the relevant trades person to complete the works
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly organised with a good attention to detail
- Proactive and positive, 'can do' attitude
- Experience in a repairs & maintenance environment with an electrical bias
- Experience with working with engineers diaries/scheduling day to day or reactive repairs