MD Group – Poole
Do you have previous experience in Social Housing? Are you committed to putting the customer at the heart of what you do? We are looking for an enthusiastic Plumber that wants to provide high quality work to support our business and its values.
The Plumber's Role:
We have an opportunity for a Plumber who will be working on a contract in the Poole area. Would be an advantage if they have Cylinder experience and have an Unvented Certificate.
They will need to ensure excellent quality of work, outstanding levels of customer service, completion of work in a timely manner and the ability to feedback information to the Management Team via paperwork/PDA/Android. They must be able to follow company/client processes & policies as well as working in a safe manner and have the ability to complete a variety of trade tasks to ensure a repair/order can be completed in a single visit.
- One main trade qualification (or time served trades experience) e.g. NVQ 2, NVQ 3, City & Guilds
- Unvented hot water cylinders, basic electrics, Water regulations
- Current Health & Safety Training certificates (including, but not limited to, Asbestos Awareness, Working at Height, Manual Handling & Risk Assessments)
- An understanding and be able to use effectively (after training) equipment and processes which may be reasonably required by the Company
- Experience and a passion for delivering high quality services to a diverse range of customers