The Role of a Carpenter/Multi-skilled:
We are looking for Carpenters to join our rapidly growing FRA (Fire Risk Assessment) team within the business. Reporting to the Contracts and Compliance Supervisor, the Carpenters will need to demonstrate good knowledge and experience of fitting all types of Fire Doors to all necessary regulations and standards. Sound working knowledge of passive fire protection and compartmentation works would be desirable.
We are also seeking a Multi-trades person who would be capable of carrying out various tasks including fire stopping, flame retardant painting and other duties associated with the industry.
The successful candidates need not have relevant previous FRA experience, but should demonstrate an ability to develop a good understanding of the subject and be able to work safely within a team and complete work on time and to a good standard.
- One main trade qualification (or time served trades experience) e.g. NVQ 2, NVQ 3, City & Guilds.
- Current Health & Safety Training certificates (including, but not limited to, Asbestos Awareness, Working at Height, Manual Handling & Risk Assessments)
- An understanding and be able to use effectively (after training) equipment and processes which may be reasonably required by the Company
- Recent experience working in social housing
- Experience and a passion for delivering high quality services to a diverse range of customers