We have an opportunity for an experienced Electrician to carry out a variety of electrical duties for a number of our clients, this will be both within the social & domestic property market and the commercial sector. They will need to ensure excellent quality of work as well as outstanding levels of customer service.
Would suit someone living in or around the Plymouth area but they will be reporting into our Exeter office.
Feedback of information will be required to management using paperwork/PDA/Android. Our Electricians must follow company/client processes and policies whilst working in a safe manner in accordance with the NICEIC, HSE guidelines.
They must have the ability to complete a variety of trade tasks in order to complete a repair/order in a single visit.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Experience in testing, inspection, and maintenance of electrical installations, e.g. City and Guilds 2391
- A recognised electrical apprenticeship and approved electrical qualification, e.g. City and Guilds 2360
- An appropriate knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Have current Health & Safety Training certificates (including, but not limited to, Asbestos Awareness, Working at Height, Manual Handling, Risk Assessments)
- Extensive domestic electrical experience (preferably from a social housing environment)
- Ability to co-ordinate and prioritise work and meet deadlines as an individual or supervising others
- Demonstrate a high level of customer care
- Competence in written, oral and electronic communication and record keeping
- Possess a current driving licence